Summer Student Position Available
SUMMER STUDENT JOB AVAILABLE – Cherry Sunday Coordinator
- coordinate and promote the annual Bruno Cherry Sunday. Duties to include: orchard and grounds preparation and management; coordinating potential partners, vendors and local entertainment; advertise and market sour dwarf cherries; assist with the establishment and organization of a permanent display of artifacts, pictures, etc., in regards to the history of the former Ursuline Convent where the event is hosted; other related duties as assigned.
- Government-program sponsored position. Wage: $11.50/hr.
Contact Vicky Serblowski for more information.
- Category: Bruno Cherry Sunday 2016
- Last Updated: Thursday, 23 June 2016 22:36
- Written by Bruno Cherry Sunday